Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, March 1, 2010

♥ Headache...

Salam & Hi to all reader out there...

I'm here blogging again just to show my dissatisfaction feeling to this blogspot... Huh~
It makes me sick already!

Hmm, today & just now, I just have started to study & try on how to make my blog (this blogspot) ~ nice to see, acceptable, beautiful, etc... But after few hours, I do found out that, there was no "Post Comment" box below my post... I can't comment in my own entries... What's the problem haaa??? I really don't understand why it happens... Uhhh~
I've tried too, to check out & comment other bloggers entries, & it's done... I can post anything there... & they got "Post Comment" box... Then, how about mine ~ in my own blog, it doesn't work???

OMG!!! I got HEADACHE now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
no such Ativan (painkiller) can reduce my headache!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, Tuesday, 2nd March 2010... (blog updated!)
Hello! So, this is not longer a problem to me now... By setting my blog template to default, u all reader & I can't leave comments to my post in the blog...

2 comments: