Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday, January 22, 2010

♥ Poem for Me...


Missing You

My love for you is so strong.
My nights are long
since you have been gone.
I miss our love we use to share.
My heart's not the same since you have gone.

I lay awake at night thinking of all the love we shared.
I miss you oh so very much. I pray that you will come back
I miss you. As the days go by
without you here I realize
just what you mean to me

and how much I love you.

You are my life, my world, my everything.
I miss you n I really do….
He was dedicatng this poem for me, through YM… He really means it or not, I don’t know… I just know that, I really love the words & I want more...

U-know-what??? For the first time, he was very poetic, with such flowery lovely words… But, it was our last conversation…

He said…

“The course of true love didn’t happen without any crisis,
The course of true love didn’t run without any problem,
The course of true love never runs smooth,
People who take that course have to fix that entire problem to get their true love,
Please don’t hate me for this. this is what Ur love making me to do."
Thanks for everything… I don’t hate u for this… Your love making me to let u go... B'coz, true love is still true even to the point of letting go...

No comments:

Post a Comment