Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, January 21, 2010

♥ This Blogspot of Mine...


Assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera to all wonderful people out there...

I'm here just start blogging, just created few hours ago... For what purpose I do this blogspot, I also don't really know... May be, I wanna share u about what i feel, my activities, my opinion, my thought & etc... & may be, I also do it for nothing... I don't know, whether u all people out there will follow my blog...

Ok lah, for my introduction for my first post here, I would like to introduce a little bit about myself... My name is NURUL HIDAYAH BINTI AHMAD... Most people called me Nurul, b'coz I don't have any cute name... I'm a mixed of malay & melanau. I'm an average girl, like to be simple, kinda quiet & shy at first... That's what people tell me, but I love making new friends & getting to know people better.


I love surprises, trying new things & exploring new places... I'm very interested in world travel & different cultures of people around the globe. It's actually my dream which I hope will become a reality one day... InsyaAllah... Amin...

So, I think that's enough for my introduction... Anything, will be added again next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment