Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, February 27, 2010

♥ Most Romantic Things To Say To Her...

Just the right things to say... Now, wait for the right moment, & whip out one of these lines....
  1. When giving her a dozen roses, 11 real & 1 fake, say "I will love u until the last one dies."
  2. Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love u... I was doing great until I ran out stars.
  3. If u held up 11 roses into a mirror, u'd be looking at 12 most beautiful things in the world.
  4. I sent an angel to look over u at night. The angel come back a minute later & i asked it why... It told me "angels don't watch other angels."
  5. They say a picture tells 1000 words but when I see yours, all I see is 3... I, Love, Yo...
  6. U're my bestfriend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, u're the love of my life, u're my one & only, u're my everything...
  7. I love u...
  8. I'll love u till death, & then some...
  9. I love u forever...
  10. I could hold u forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment