Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, February 4, 2010

♥ Happy Birthday Mum...


Yesterday, 3rd February 2010 ~ mum's 50th birthday... u've reached the five-0, mum...

U're someone I can count on to listen & care... Never too hurried to give your love - I know, u're always there... U're someone very special who always be a part of warm & loving memories I cherish in my heart...

Your thoughts so much of & this comes to tell u why... It's because u just grow dearer as the days & years go by - its because the thoughtfulness u show has a special n loving touch & u're very special that's why u're loved so much...

May God bless u... I'll always love u forever, hereafter...

Muahhhhhhhhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment